Sunday, March 22, 2009

hay spadger, u see im old enough to be ur auntie!!!

the most terrible thing is that cannot do everything well… the ability not equal to my ambition. or cos im too lazy to finish a task? next is that… peak and pine like an old lady… pouch bigger than eye. little bit like way too leching lol. but i aint it’s not true. i just always feel tired. n as getting older… easier getting tired. it sucks.
how i wish i could refuse to grow up. always look like a little peach. yea pussy. n always hold a sweet girlish dream. but i cant. i should learn to face the fact rite. this is the fate. how i wish i could get outta here, the netting i knited for myself… once i tried to protect myself w it, but now, it just tie me up. it’s gonna kill me. so help me please.
i really hate hallucination now. really really really hate it. n oh get ur fucking skinny ass back here. ah nah u wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment